Friday, August 14, 2009

Progress


I have 5 weeks to get up to running 3 . 1 miles... I'm up to 2 straight. Do you think I can do it? I have to do it. I already signed up. :) I figure I always have the choice to walk some of it. We always have choices. I admire those who have already conquered what I'm trying to do.. It's not easy. It takes persistence, mental training as well as physical training. You have no idea how many times I give myself pep talks during my workouts. I think of all those who are in wheelchairs who would love the opportunity to feel the burn in their legs, I think about how all I have to do is make it to the next telephone poll then the next corner and so on. I'll try again tomorrow with a new route.... then on Sunday I'm going to check out the route for September 27th and see what that entails. Have a great day. Working on staying Forevafit.

No comments:

Post a Comment